For this guide, we’ll be focusing on what goes in to an adidas football kit, how to get hold of one and how much it might set you back. So if you’re thinking of going adidas for your team’s match kit this year but don’t know where to start, then this is a pretty good place.
- What Do I need to Kit Out My Team?
- How to Buy adidas Football Kits
- How Much Does an adidas Football Kit Cost?
- adidas Trainingwear
You might just think a few shirts and a ball is all you need to get started but if you want to really look the business then a little more is required. Thankfully adidas cater for every aspect of kitting out a football team for match day and training. Here are some of the essentials:
- Outfield Match Shirts – Probably the most important purchase you’ll make for your team. adidas have a rich history of making some of the most iconic football shirts for some of the best teams in the world. You don’t have to be Man Utd or Arsenal to get an adidas shirt though. Their teamwear range has loads of options to suit all budgets from Sunday League up.
- Match Shorts – There’s no point hooking your team up with a beautiful adidas match shirt if you don’t match up on the shorts.
- Match Socks – Don’t take socks for granted. Your feet are important and you need a good quality pair of socks to stay comfortable for 90 minutes.
- Goalkeeper Shirt – Keepers deserve nice kits too. adidas have some cracking ones if you fancy treating your number one.
- Logos and Shirt Numbers – If you want to look the business you need a club logo and squad numbers printed on your shirts. Plus any sponsors if you have them. We’ve got loads of options for printing and embroidery including our revolutionary #PowerUp
- Match Balls – If you train hard all week, it’s important to have a decent ball to play with on a weekend. adidas provide some of the best footballs in the game. They also offer great value training balls.
Getting hold of a lovely new adidas football kit for your team is easier (and probably cheaper) than you think! There are three key ways to purchase adidas football kit:
- kitlocker.com – You can purchase unembellished adidas teamwear from our online platform. We’ve got a huge range of products and massive discounts to suit all budgets. If you’re ordering for yourself or in smaller quantities, this is the place for you.
- adidas miTeam – You can create custom football kits exactly to your liking from scratch on adidas’s kit building platform. Once you’re happy with your creation, at the end of the process you’ll be asked to select a retailer to place the order with. Select Kitlocker.com from the list and your order will be passed on to a member of our sales team who will take you through the final steps and bring your kit to life, with additional discount available.
We know that organising a kit order for 15+ team members can be a bit complicated and stressful. So we put together a team order form template to relieve some of that stress.
It’s probably an annoying answer but… it depends. There are so many variables when putting together a kit order that it’s difficult to give even a rough estimate without any information.
But one thing that we can say is that you won’t find better prices for adidas football kits than with us. Whether you’re ordering online or through our sales team you’re guaranteed both fantastic discounts and unbeatable service levels.
These are some of the things that can effect the cost of your kit:
- The kit itself – The major influencing factor is of course what kit you actually choose. adidas have shirts for all budgets, ranging from the top of the range Tiro 19 shirt to the more entry level Estro 19 jersey. Whatever price point you go for, you know you can rely on the three stripes for quality, performance and style.
- Order quantity – Put simply, the higher the value of your order, the higher level of discount our sales team will be able to access for you.
Football is about so much more than just match day. To get the three points on a weekend, you need to put in the hours during the week. And it doesn’t hurt to look your best doing it. adidas has everything you need to get the most out of training this season:
- Training Balls – How can you be expected to perfect your skills with a sub-standard football? There’s nothing sub-standard about adidas’s training balls. So add a few training balls to your kit order this season. Your team mates will thank you.
- Condivo 20 – This is adidas’s most comprehensive trainingwear range. It features tracksuits, training tops, bottoms, jackets and beyond. All that is missing is your team’s logo.
- Bags and Luggage – No matter how nice your adidas kit is, carrying your gear around in an old Tesco bag for life is not a good look. Treat yourself and your team to an adidas kit bag to make sure you arrive for your next match in style.
We hope that we’ve been as comprehensive as possible with info about getting yourself a new adidas kit. But if you’ve got anything left to ask, check these frequently asked questions:
How long will it take to get my kit?
Can I set up a club shop?
Of course! If you think that your team would benefit from being able to place their own adidas kit orders online then we’ll set you up with a club shop for free. More information on this can be found here.
Do you sell other brands?
As well as adidas, we stock many of the biggest brands in sport including Nike, Puma, Joma, Errea and more! To browse the full range of brands check out Kitlocker.com