UK Mainland Delivery
|Delivery type||Price||Delivery time||Courier|
|Standard UK delivery||£3.95 (inc VAT)
- Spend over £70 and it's FREE!
|3-5 days after dispatch *||Royal Mail|
* Royal Mail aims to deliver your item(s) within 3-5 working days of receiving it from Kitlocker.com. You will be provided with a text and email notification directly from Royal Mail advising of the day they intend to deliver your order.
|Fast UK delivery||£4.99 (inc VAT)||1-2 days after dispatch *||Royal Mail|
* Royal Mail aims to deliver your item(s) within 1-2 working days of receiving it from Kitlocker.com. You will be provided with a text and email notification directly from Royal Mail advising of the day they intend to deliver your order.
|Fastest UK delivery||£6.95 (inc VAT)||Next day after dispatch *||DPD Local|
DPD Local aim to deliver your item(s) within 1 working day (does not include Saturday/Sunday) of receiving it from Kitlocker.com. This option will not guarantee delivery on a specific date and a signature will be required. Please allow at least 5 working days (from notification of shipping) should you need to contact our Customer Services for tracking purposes. We will provide DPD Local with the contact information you provide us (email and phone), and they will use these to notify you of the exact time they intend to deliver your order. You will be able to amend the delivery time by following the links they provide.
This ensures we have time to raise both internal and external investigations with our warehouse team and/or the responsible courier to have the best chance of a prompt resolution.
Also in the unfortunate event of the loss of a parcel in transit, this allows us to make a successful claim with the courier.
|Delivery type||Price||Delivery time||Courier|
|Standard international delivery||Weight dependent (see at checkout)||2-5 working days after dispatch *||DHL *|
* DHL aim to deliver your item(s) within 2-5 working days of receiving it from Kitlocker.com. This option will not guarantee delivery on a specific date and a signature will be required. Please allow at least 6 working days (from notification of shipping) should you need to contact our Customer Experience Team for tracking purposes. We will provide the courier with the contact information you provide us (email and phone), and they will use these to notify you of the exact time they intend to deliver your order. You will be able to amend the delivery time by following the links they provide.
Handling Fees & Import Duties/Taxes (International Delivery)
Important information for orders that are outside of the UK.
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
Kitlocker.com has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
If upon clearing customs you are subject to these charges, and you decide you no longer want your order, you will be charged any handling and shipping fees that we incur in retrieving your order.
* Please note that the time frames above do not factor in the time taken for the supplier to deliver the product into Kitlocker.com (you will receive a notification from us once your order is ready to be dispatched). Below are guide times for the specific brands:
- Nike - General delivery time into Kitlocker.com is 4-6 working days **
- Macron - General delivery time into Kitlocker.com is 3-5 working days **
- Errea - General delivery time into Kitlocker.com is 6-8 working days **
** These dates are extended around bank holidays (both in the UK, and Europe)
Kitlocker.com operates a no-hassle cancellation/returns policy, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase (please note that this policy is only applicable to this website, and is not applicable to our sub-sites).
All goods which you are returning must be unused, have all tags attached and be in their original condition (including packaging and labelling). Garments with print or embroidery are not eligible for return or refund as these are made to order and bespoke. If you wear/use the goods or remove or tamper with any of the swing tags attached to the goods, you will lose your right to return the goods under our returns policy. For hygiene reasons, if items such as head guards, socks, leg sleeves or undergarments are worn or removed from packaging this removes the right to return these items and no refund will be processed.
If you are looking to return any purchase then we ask that you use your My Orders area to request a returns authorisation. If the item requires approval from a member of the Customer Experience Team please note this may take 1-2 working days
In the instance that your order is faulty (either supplied incorrectly, or faulty) we will organise the return of the item for you.
We will not reimburse the shipping cost for returning orders which are not faulty or supplied correctly as per your order, however, you will still be entitled to a full refund on these item/s.
For returns we will seek to refund you for the item/s within 2-3 working days of receipt of the returned products, and no later than 14 days.
Please note that in the instance that you want to exchange an item, we ask that you place a new order for a replacement item (this allows us to process the replacement at the earliest possible convenience). You can then return your unwanted item(s).
If any stock shortages are encountered or other delays to the returns process then you will be notified of these at the earliest possible point.
You must use the My Orders area to request a returns authorisation for your item(s).
If you would like to return an item you will need to request an item returns authorisation by accessing your 'My Orders' area and select the relevant order (if you have more than one). Once you enter the order, you will see that when your item(s) have been shipped, a red 'Return Request' button will appear beside the item(s). Please click this button (for each item you want to return) - you will be asked to provide some brief information around the nature of the return before submitting. A member of our customer service team will then come back to you via email to process the return with further instruction.
- You have 100 days from the point your order has been received.
- We reserve the right to reject any and all embellished/customised products. Please read the relevant site Returns Policy for more information.
- Please do not send back items that have not been authorised for return. If we are unable to accept the return, we will need to arrange to have this returned, which will incur an additional charge.
If you are unsure please use the returns authorisation process, and our team will notify you whether we can accept a return.
Ensure you obtain a proof of delivery. If you do not have a proof of delivery, and we do not receive your order, we will be unable to process any refund or exchange.
Refunds will not be processed until we have received the returned item/s, or in the instance of non-receipt, evidence of proof of delivery is provided.
For orders that have print and/or embroidery added (in accordance with the agreed specification) you will be unable to cancel or exchange them.