Why have an Online Store for your Football Club?
As experienced teamwear supplier we understand the amount of stress and hassle involved in organising football kit for your club. From collating sizing details from individual players to gathering payments, it often turns out to be a much bigger job than anticipated, and not one that anyone within the club is keen to volunteer for. This is why our online stores are a godsend for many football clubs, as we take the stress out of the whole kit building process by essentially doing it for you.
We can build package bundles of training-wear, leisurewear and equipment, individually personalising items with printed initials or embroidered names (see HERE for more information on our services) if required. Commission & royalty structures can also be built in for larger orders through the Team-Kitlocker Programme.
We even make it easy to order on the go, Kitlocker online sites are mobile optimised, enabling team members to access your online store on mobiles, tablets and desktops, 365 days a year.
The Benefits of a Football Club Online Store
The main benefits of a Kitlocker online store for your football club are:
- Setting up an online store with us immediately removes the administration involved with kit building. Instead, individual team members can log into the online store area of your team’s website and select and pay for their own kit throughout the year.
- We have a comprehensive product range of teamwear to choose from, so all you need to do is pick a range of products from one of our brands and provide us with the logos you need. We will then put your teamwear selection into your own online store so that your team can easily access the right products.
- Our online stores provide real time stock information for the majority of the brands we supply. This means that when your club members place an order they will know immediately whether a product is in stock and will also have a clear idea of approximate delivery times.
- We will hold stock in-house of your teams match kit - once you select the kit you want to play in, we will buy in adequate levels of stock to ensure availability throughout the key period of the year.
- By offering a unique range of products for your club you will be able to create and maintain a club identity. By controlling the products that your club members have access to, you will be ensuring that everyone is buying the correct items, with continuity in design, and logo(s). Many clubs find this an important factor in attracting sponsorship.
- We offer a full Live Chat support, phone and email service so help is always at hand. We work with football clubs on a daily basis so don’t hesitate to speak to our support staff if you need any help with product suggestions or tips on putting together a range suitable for your club.
- It is completely free to set up a Kitlocker online store on your site. What’s more, your club members will receive between 15-25% off RRP on all orders depending on the brand you choose.
Setting up your Football Club Online Store
It couldn’t be easier to set up a Kitlocker online store, simply follow these steps:
- Select the teamwear that you require for your Football Club. This could include:
- Match Kit
- Coaches kit
- Accessories (Shin pads, base layers, kit bags, gloves etc.)
- Training wear (Shirts, shorts, training pants, bench jackets, side line coats etc.)
- Lifestyle/Leisurewear clothing (hoodies, sweat pants, polo shirts etc.)
- Training equipment
- Supporters Clothing
Don’t worry if you aren’t 100% certain what products you want to stock in your online store, our team are on hand to help you, and advise you on popular teamwear items and combinations. You can also add or remove items at a later date if you change your mind about particular lines.
- Send us your logos and any branding that you may want printing or embroidering onto your teamwear. We carry out all customisation in house so you can select from the following options:
- Shirt Numbers
- Shirt Names
- We will then create an online store, with the products you have selected, housed on its own unique domain.
It should only take a matter of days to get a range up online for your club to get ordering. Our in-house marketing team can assist with spreading the word about the new store to your club members via promotional content, such as newsletters, posters, e-flyers and social media visuals.
Deliveries from your Football Club Online Store
All orders from our online stores are individually bagged with multiple shipping options and delivery times are generally 2-4 weeks from the point of order.
Maintaining your Football Club's Online Store
Once we have created your online store we will take care of all of the site maintenance. If you want to change or add to the stock on the site, simply get in touch with our sales team and we will make the necessary amends.
Register your Interest in an Online Store for your Football Club