FOOTBALL OVER THE CALF SOCKS WITH DRI-FIT TECH.
Nike Dri-FIT MatchFit Over-the-Calf Socks are the perfect choice for sports enthusiasts and athletes who want to raise their game. Built with a 100% polyester construction, they deliver superior comfort while offering enhanced performance on the field. With their over the calf design, these socks provide improved coverage, so you can play safely knowing your feet are well protected. The Nike Dri-FIT technology also helps wick sweat away from your skin to keep your feet dry, leaving you feeling light and agile all day long. Make your moves stand out on the pitch and stay ahead of the competition with Nike Dri-FIT MatchFit Over-the-Calf Socks?the ideal choice for any football fan or athlete looking for a performance boost.
- Dri-FIT technology helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cushioning in high-wear areas adds durability and helps absorb impact.
- Dynamic arch provides a supportive fit and feel.
- Anatomically correct left/right design for a natural fit.
|12 Kids - 2
How to wash technical sportswear
Always check the garment washing instructions prior to washing.
1. Machine wash inside-out in cold water (30) with like colours.
2. Tumble dry on low heat or air/hang dry (Check item labels).
3. Do not use bleach or any product that includes chlorine or peroxide.
4. Do not use dryer sheets or fabric softener if the item is technical (Dri-FIT, Vapo Dry).
5. Do not dry clean.
Stains and marks
Care for garments promptly. The sooner you pre-treat and launder the stained clothes, the better your results will be.
Don't allow mud or stains to set. Do not leave wet or dirty jerseys in football or gym bags, where smells and permanent stains can develop.
If a stain is not removed in washing..
1. Do not dry it. Dryer heat will set the stain.
2. Soak the stain in a pre wash. In the case of severe staining it may be necessary to apply a stain remover directly to the affected area. Then launder again.
3. Do not dry a garment until the stain is removed because dryer heat will set the stain.
Once stain is removed launder as per usual custom.
Pre-soak heavy stains:
Soak stained items in a plastic bucket or laundry tub with the warmest water safe for the fabric and a good laundry detergent for one to three hours. Sensitive stains should be rinsed in cold water, and then washed with a non-chlorine bleach product.
Used for heavily soiled garments. Run through the pre-wash cycle with the recommended amount of detergent. When wash cycle is complete, drain the pre-wash solution and launder in the hottest water recommended by the manufacturer.