Placing a Teamwear Order
We aim to make it as easy as possible to order teamwear, follow these simple steps:
- Choose the products that you wish to order, select the quantity and click ‘Add to basket’.
- When proceeding to checkout you will be asked to either register with an account or as a guest user. Here you will need to enter your billing details (and separate delivery details if required). See the 'Accessing the My Orders section' tab below for more information.
- Select your preferred delivery method. See our shipping options here.
- Check the details of your order. Your items will be listed alongside the quantities that you have selected, here you can either remove an item or reduce/increase a quantity.
- Confirm that you have read our Terms and Conditions, then you will be asked to 'Confirm and Pay'.
- You will then be directed to a secure payment interface, allowing you to pay using your Credit card, Debit card, AMEX or PayPal account.
TOP TIP: If you have any questions when placing your order, why not use our online chat service (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm)? Our sales team will be happy to help with any questions you may have. Registering an account with us (as opposed to checking out as a guest user) gives you access to the My Orders area which allows you to take control of your orders. This is a secure section which enables you to access the following features:
- Check Delivery Time Frames
- Track your Orders
- Request Returns Authorisation
- Amend Shipping Addresses
- Access Order Paperwork
Once you have placed your order you can then customise your teamwear with print and/or embroidery. We have in-house print and embroidery facilities which it makes it quick and easy to add team logos, sponsorship and branding to your kit.
For more details on pricing, options and delivery times, please see our Print & Embroidery Service page. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team using our Contact Form, or the Live Chat function.
There is no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ approach to teamwear, as teams are made up of all manner of shapes and sizes. Ensure that you are selecting the correct sizes for your team’s kit by checking the specific measurements of the products before ordering.
To determine the sizing of each product you will find a link to the manufacturer’s size guide (plus item care instructions) on the product page. This link can be found below the sizing and colour select drop downs.
In order to provide a quick shipping facility we hold as many of our core products in our facility as possible. However, due to the wide range of teamwear products that we supply, it is not always possible for us to hold all items from all of our suppliers all of the time. This means that for certain products we are reliant on our supplier’s stock holdings to fulfil orders.
We are still able to offer a prompt delivery on these products, however at times our suppliers do run out of stock of certain lines, which may result in the product being available as a pre-order.
In the case of a pre-order, we work with our suppliers to determine the ‘return to stock’ date, and notify you where possible. This is clearly communicated when you select the specific size(s) you require, so that when you purchase an item on a pre-order you will have a clear idea as to when you will receive your goods.
Once you place your order you can re-visit these dates and track your order in the My Orders area.
Changing an order:
Unfortunately once your teamwear order is placed, we are not in a position to amend, edit the item(s) or add additional items to the order. If you would like to change the item(s) or add additional items you will need to request to cancel your existing order, and start an entirely new order.
Cancelling an order:
If you access your My Orders area you can request to cancel any item/s within your order if they have not already been raised for dispatch and our team will process a refund within 1-2 working days.
If your order is past the point of cancellation, please be aware that it may be possible to request a return on the item - please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.
Changing the delivery address:
If you wish to change the delivery address for your order, you can do this via the My Orders area (see how below), however it is important to contact us as soon as possible. If we have already generated a shipping label, or if your order is already prepared for dispatch, it may be too late to amend the address.
To change your delivery address follow these steps:
1. Access your My Orders area and select the relevant order.
2. If the order hasn’t reached the dispatch stage you will see the option to 'edit' beside your delivery address.
3. Click the edit link, where you will be able to change your delivery address.
4. If you are looking to change your delivery address to an International destination follow the instructions within the My Orders area as to how to request this change.
5. If you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the Contact section.
Interested in Placing a Bulk Order?
If you're looking to place a bulk order through Kitlocker.com, we can provide you with product and embellishment options and information. Please provide us with as much information as possible using the form below.
Our sales support team are happy to provide a number of options to suit you requirements, of course, if you are unsure.