In these unprecedented times, we just wanted to drop you a message updating you with the fundamental steps we have taken here at Kitlocker and the extra precautions undertaken to reinforce your confidence at this time of uncertainty.
To ensure the health and well being of our customers and staff, we have implemented the following measures:
- Significantly reduced staff numbers to enforce social distancing and ensure the safety of our staff
- Additional hygiene measures (heavily focused around handling your orders and products) for the safety of our customers
- Reduced the order cut-off to 3.30pm to ensure our reduced team have the time to maintain social distancing and properly follow protocol
- Cancelling of all planned events
- Our delivery partners now have plans in place which remove the need for direct contact between both parties
At this time, some manufacturers are taking longer to ship items than in normal circumstances. We are working with all of our suppliers to mitigate these delays and will do our utmost to keep you informed every step of the way. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not offering international shipping due to the instability of the network. The last thing we want to do is take an order we cannot fulfil. If any of this changes, we will keep you informed to the best of our ability.
DPD Read More
We are taking the necessary precautions and working from the Government's guidelines and we advise our Kitlocker community to do the same and what is necessary to protect their health and those around them. We aim to be as transparent as possible in this time of uncertainty and want to be clear with you, our customers, about the current situation. It is important that we note returns may take longer to process as we now have the majority of our office staff working from home in an attempt to keep everyone healthy.
During these difficult times, we're running an extended returns period to ensure that we operate in a fair and compassionate manner.