Whatever your team's style is, adidas have got it covered. With the huge range of kits provided by the brand it can be difficult to pick just one out. To make it easier, we're going to break down the best adidas kits in three key styles:
How do I wash my custom kit?
- Wash inside-out
- 30°C for 35 minutes
- Use powder laundry detergent
- Avoid the dryer if possible
- Tumble dry on low heat if necessary (risks damaging applied customisation)
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wash your Nike Dri-FIT in the same laundry load with clothing containing zips. This can rip or fray the items.
- If needed, iron on a cool setting to avoid damaging logos or designs.
Best Plain adidas Football Kits
Perhaps plain is the wrong term to use when it comes to adidas. Every adidas match kit comes with top-flight design and quality as standard. But sometimes less is more when it comes to football shirts, especially when you're adding club logos and sponsors into the mix.
Best adidas Football Kits by Colour
Summer 2020 Match Kit Guide: adidas